More books posts are on their way. In the meantime, here’s Gracie, our in-house editor cat, helping with all kinds of things that aren’t editing.
About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Just found a house in town for grad school. YAY! 1 hour ago
- Photo: He’s helping me unpack. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlcAQ3m 1 hour ago
- He's helping me unpack. instagram.com/p/ZoelCMrRHT/ 1 hour ago
- Clawfoot Tub: mdccanon: Dani Alexis: Social Justice Theory Has Totally Destroyed... - mdccanon: Dani Alexis:... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlbdUWE 3 hours ago
- Photoset: onlyfoolsandvikings: Motivational cows for you if you are feeling down. I want to print these on... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlavrcU 6 hours ago