About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Photo: She tipped this box over and created a shrine to herself. #sillycat tmblr.co/ZI4ARxneBdmw 9 hours ago
- Photo: As I was petting him just now I realized this is no longer baby fluff; it’s a grownup cat coat. But... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnYmgjE 1 day ago
- Photo: He’s helping. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnVbzCB 2 days ago
- Erbody advise me on how to salvage this table. instagram.com/p/aoHqkGLRP2/ 2 days ago
- ERBODY ADMIRE MAH NEW LIVING/DINING/HIPPIE STORAGE ROOMS. ADMIIIRE. instagram.com/p/aoHb32rRPc/ 2 days ago
Category Archives: and a cat
Last Thursday, Fizzgig swallowed a sewing needle. Don’t worry, he’s fine. He found it under my sewing table (naturally), where I believe it landed after he pulled it out of a pincushion he had confiscated for his own amusement. I … Continue reading
(Part 1.) Bonus kitten photos after the jump.