About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- pyrrha-nyktipolos: taylorswifthecreator: In a sense gossip rags are a form of media that requires a... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10XTCyR 51 minutes ago
- "I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: You want to see a death panel, Mr. Halperin? I’ll show you a..." tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10X9sxQ 1 hour ago
- funnybrunette: do you just ever get so mad that you mentally insult every single thing that people do... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10TptaS 17 hours ago
- Photoset: archiemcphee: If you’re looking for a little high-tech in your ugly Christmas sweater, Mark Rober... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10TTLUK 18 hours ago
- By Request: Positive Self-Talk and Cognitive Exercises for PWD* Experiencing Internalized Ableism and/or... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10RrDQL 23 hours ago
Category Archives: fiction
This was not a mercifully short chapter, mind you. I’ve just cut out the many many many many pages of philosobabble so as to bring you action action action SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY a more streamlined and less painful reading experience. … Continue reading
“Twilight should be considered “inappropriate” by they’re [sic] standards.” “Well, Twilight does do some seriously inappropriate things to the English language.” (a Facebook exchange about my previous post, on “inappropriate” books for kids.) My original plan was to liveblog Twilight … Continue reading