About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Cats - Every post on the first page of my Tumblr is currently cats. Except this one. (CATS) tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlo9n_j 37 minutes ago
- Photo: Sunny Saturday windows are the best. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlnttn4 1 hour ago
- I'm not a big fan of avocados, but you don't see me lobbying to ban them. thinkprogress.org/health/2013/05… 2 hours ago
- Photo: lagertha-lodbrok: missgingerlee: shamaninasuit: Please help! Richmond, VA, 23235 This is my cat... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlm7V2T 13 hours ago
- Photo: The humans have ice cream and won’t share. Boo. #cats #cute tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlm14-F 13 hours ago
Category Archives: fiction
This was not a mercifully short chapter, mind you. I’ve just cut out the many many many many pages of philosobabble so as to bring you action action action SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY a more streamlined and less painful reading experience. … Continue reading
“Twilight should be considered “inappropriate” by they’re [sic] standards.” “Well, Twilight does do some seriously inappropriate things to the English language.” (a Facebook exchange about my previous post, on “inappropriate” books for kids.) My original plan was to liveblog Twilight … Continue reading