About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Photo: As I was petting him just now I realized this is no longer baby fluff; it’s a grownup cat coat. But... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnYmgjE 16 hours ago
- Photo: He’s helping. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnVbzCB 1 day ago
- Erbody advise me on how to salvage this table. instagram.com/p/aoHqkGLRP2/ 1 day ago
- ERBODY ADMIRE MAH NEW LIVING/DINING/HIPPIE STORAGE ROOMS. ADMIIIRE. instagram.com/p/aoHb32rRPc/ 1 day ago
- Photo: ERBODY ADMIRE MAH NEW HOUSE. ADMIIIIRE IIIIT. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnUF4Wh 1 day ago
Category Archives: for love and money
I’ve been freelancing full-time for a little better than three years now, and there are things about it I love much more than I loved the 8-to-5 – but there are also things I hate much more than I hated … Continue reading