About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Photo: isakit: danialexis: isakit: NOPE. @NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. This screams of the whole trope that compares... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlVKp5P 5 hours ago
- There's no pain management like inadequate pain management. Thank G-d. 5 hours ago
- Photo: isakit: NOPE. @NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. This screams of the whole trope that compares my pain to someone... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlVH7An 5 hours ago
- I haven't watched this interview, but I can vouch wholeheartedly for the book. democracynow.org/2013/5/21/why_… 6 hours ago
- spoonie life - flaresof-fibro: When considering cutting off your limbs, there are two main problems; a) do I... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlV5bdw 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: all things considered
Joe Queenan, author of Closing Time, Imperial Caddy: The Rise of Dan Quayle in America and The Decline and Fall of Practically Everything Else, some other books, and now a memoir about books titled One for the Books, hates books. … Continue reading →