About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- RT @sarahkendzior: Gillian Flynn's "Gone Girl" is the only novel I've read that captures the new economy. What am I missing? 7 hours ago
- Tell Me About Your Favorite Hot-Beverage Conveyance - I need a new coffee mug/thermos/hot beverage... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlpEAz- 10 hours ago
- Photoset: showslow: Ideal Bookshelves, Jane Mount I love this. So beautiful. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlp0rTC 11 hours ago
- Cats - Every post on the first page of my Tumblr is currently cats. Except this one. (CATS) tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlo9n_j 15 hours ago
- Photo: Sunny Saturday windows are the best. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlnttn4 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: book bloggers
Joe Queenan, author of Closing Time, Imperial Caddy: The Rise of Dan Quayle in America and The Decline and Fall of Practically Everything Else, some other books, and now a memoir about books titled One for the Books, hates books. … Continue reading →
Get Massive Eyebrow-Raises of Skepticism For Your Book, or “Not All the Book Bloggers Buy What You’re Selling”
At Bestseller Labs, blogger Jonathan Gunson recently offered five tips on How to Get Massive Publicity for Your Book Without Spending a Cent. Gunson, in short: “Ya rly! Book bloggers!” According to Gunson, “Book bloggers are high on the trust … Continue reading →