About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Why Do I Teach? - We should judge teaching not by the amount of knowledge it passes on, but by the enduring... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlemyq4 3 hours ago
- TumblrBot - TumblrBot: WAY better at suggesting things I might like than Facebook. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxldei8L 12 hours ago
- Just found a house in town for grad school. YAY! 18 hours ago
- Photo: He’s helping me unpack. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlcAQ3m 18 hours ago
- He's helping me unpack. instagram.com/p/ZoelCMrRHT/ 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: books
by guest blogger Fizzgig, a Friendly Editor Hi! Do you like children’s books? I like children’s books! I like them almost as much as I like my mousie! And I like them almost ALMOST as much as when Mom throws … Continue reading
It’s been hard to get back to Atlas Shrugged, because I’m really starting to feel badly for it. Socially, I mean. It’s like that incredibly awkward acquaintance that you never really want to invite to parties, but he lives just … Continue reading