About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Photo: lagertha-lodbrok: missgingerlee: shamaninasuit: Please help! Richmond, VA, 23235 This is my cat... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlm7V2T 11 hours ago
- Photo: The humans have ice cream and won’t share. Boo. #cats #cute tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlm14-F 12 hours ago
- "In this country American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate." - Toni Morrison (via uglygirlsclub) tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlkhOGN 17 hours ago
- Video: So Hampton Williams’s audition last year made me cry all by itself. @He came back to audition for... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxljsIUI 21 hours ago
- Photo: FEETIES. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxljnTJ8 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: cats
Last Thursday, Fizzgig swallowed a sewing needle. Don’t worry, he’s fine. He found it under my sewing table (naturally), where I believe it landed after he pulled it out of a pincushion he had confiscated for his own amusement. I … Continue reading
(Part 1.) Bonus kitten photos after the jump.
by guest blogger Fizzgig, a Friendly Editor Hi! Do you like children’s books? I like children’s books! I like them almost as much as I like my mousie! And I like them almost ALMOST as much as when Mom throws … Continue reading