About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- 24F. Positively balmy out there. 5 hours ago
- Michigan women will now have to purchase ‘rape insurance’ to get an abortion | The Raw Story -... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx111rLtb 1 day ago
- jaygrl22 asked: First of all, thank you so much for existing!! This blog is wonderful! As for my question:... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx111nf_- 1 day ago
- Photo: englishteacheronline: Which punctuation mark are you? Is there a punctuation mark for “avoids eye... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx1116uiS 1 day ago
- Photo: danichuu: vulgarweed: ourtimeorg: An important point to distinguish… Very, very important... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10xvJFd 2 days ago
Tag Archives: cats
Last Thursday, Fizzgig swallowed a sewing needle. Don’t worry, he’s fine. He found it under my sewing table (naturally), where I believe it landed after he pulled it out of a pincushion he had confiscated for his own amusement. I … Continue reading
(Part 1.) Bonus kitten photos after the jump.
by guest blogger Fizzgig, a Friendly Editor Hi! Do you like children’s books? I like children’s books! I like them almost as much as I like my mousie! And I like them almost ALMOST as much as when Mom throws … Continue reading