About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- RT @sarahkendzior: Gillian Flynn's "Gone Girl" is the only novel I've read that captures the new economy. What am I missing? 7 hours ago
- Tell Me About Your Favorite Hot-Beverage Conveyance - I need a new coffee mug/thermos/hot beverage... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlpEAz- 10 hours ago
- Photoset: showslow: Ideal Bookshelves, Jane Mount I love this. So beautiful. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlp0rTC 11 hours ago
- Cats - Every post on the first page of my Tumblr is currently cats. Except this one. (CATS) tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlo9n_j 15 hours ago
- Photo: Sunny Saturday windows are the best. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlnttn4 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: creative writing
You wouldn’t know it from my dearth of published works the past few months, but I write. A lot. Not just blog-writing or work-writing, either; I do a fair bit of creative writing. And you’d think after so many years … Continue reading
If Jason Lee Norman’s Americas was a dog, it would be one of those toy chihuahuas you laugh at while it barks madly about how it’s going to gnaw your shoelaces off, buddy, just you wait – and that you … Continue reading