About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- RT @graceishuman: Intersectionality is not hard. It is not. Not if you take people with different experiences as full people and experts on… 1 day ago
- "Suppose a man makes unwanted social advances to a woman in, let’s say, a restaurant or theatre, and she..." tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlGnqZK 1 day ago
- Although I make most of my income blogging, I still call myself a "freelance writer," not a "professional blogger." Former sounds better? 1 day ago
- ...and this is how The Kitten sleeps. instagram.com/p/ZdnJiPLRJm/ 1 day ago
- This is how The Cat sleeps.... instagram.com/p/ZdnDVvLRJa/ 1 day ago