About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Photo: isakit: danialexis: isakit: NOPE. @NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. This screams of the whole trope that compares... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlVKp5P 8 hours ago
- There's no pain management like inadequate pain management. Thank G-d. 8 hours ago
- Photo: isakit: NOPE. @NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. This screams of the whole trope that compares my pain to someone... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlVH7An 9 hours ago
- I haven't watched this interview, but I can vouch wholeheartedly for the book. democracynow.org/2013/5/21/why_… 9 hours ago
- spoonie life - flaresof-fibro: When considering cutting off your limbs, there are two main problems; a) do I... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlV5bdw 10 hours ago