About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- The Cat: *nudge* Me: "Do you need love?" The Cat: *nudge* The Cat: *nudge* The Cat: *nudge* Cat needs love. 2 hours ago
- Calling Attention to the Bias Against Roma - countingmyfeathers: big-gadje-world: golden-zephyr:... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlfbQ_4 2 hours ago
- Why Do I Teach? - We should judge teaching not by the amount of knowledge it passes on, but by the enduring... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlemyq4 6 hours ago
- TumblrBot - TumblrBot: WAY better at suggesting things I might like than Facebook. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxldei8L 16 hours ago
- Just found a house in town for grad school. YAY! 21 hours ago