About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Photo: danichuu: vulgarweed: ourtimeorg: An important point to distinguish… Very, very important... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10xvJFd 13 hours ago
- Photo: amandaonwriting: How To Write Great Dialogue Modern novels are filled with dialogue. More than 50%... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10xkJ_T 14 hours ago
- reitone: reitone: french people are so hardcore they eat pain for breakfast this pun was wasted on you all... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10xipAk 14 hours ago
- Recommendation for Fidget/Stim Toy? - Can anyone recommend a good fidget/stim toy for a five-year-old?... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10xFoLf 15 hours ago
- mrmistofales: MRAs getting angry at feminists make me think of Dudley Dursley when he throws a tantrum... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10x3pzl 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: federal reserve
Ask me to name the Gilded Age’s richest millionaires, and like any U.S. schoolchild inculcated in the glories of capitalism, I can give you the list: J.P. Morgan. Andrew Car-NAY-gee. John D. “I’m a Notorious Skinflint and No You Can’t … Continue reading