About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- "In this country American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate." - Toni Morrison (via uglygirlsclub) tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlkhOGN 6 hours ago
- Video: So Hampton Williams’s audition last year made me cry all by itself. @He came back to audition for... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxljsIUI 10 hours ago
- Photo: FEETIES. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxljnTJ8 10 hours ago
- FEETIES. instagram.com/p/Zs75ndrROC/ 10 hours ago
- Photo: “Sunshine…on mah belleh…makes me happy….” tmblr.co/ZI4ARxljG5eT 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: federal reserve
Ask me to name the Gilded Age’s richest millionaires, and like any U.S. schoolchild inculcated in the glories of capitalism, I can give you the list: J.P. Morgan. Andrew Car-NAY-gee. John D. “I’m a Notorious Skinflint and No You Can’t … Continue reading