About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Just found a house in town for grad school. YAY! 3 hours ago
- Photo: He’s helping me unpack. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlcAQ3m 3 hours ago
- He's helping me unpack. instagram.com/p/ZoelCMrRHT/ 3 hours ago
- Clawfoot Tub: mdccanon: Dani Alexis: Social Justice Theory Has Totally Destroyed... - mdccanon: Dani Alexis:... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlbdUWE 5 hours ago
- Photoset: onlyfoolsandvikings: Motivational cows for you if you are feeling down. I want to print these on... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlavrcU 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: fizzgig
Last Thursday, Fizzgig swallowed a sewing needle. Don’t worry, he’s fine. He found it under my sewing table (naturally), where I believe it landed after he pulled it out of a pincushion he had confiscated for his own amusement. I … Continue reading
by guest blogger Fizzgig, a Friendly Editor Hi! Do you like children’s books? I like children’s books! I like them almost as much as I like my mousie! And I like them almost ALMOST as much as when Mom throws … Continue reading