About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Why Do I Teach? - We should judge teaching not by the amount of knowledge it passes on, but by the enduring... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlemyq4 2 hours ago
- TumblrBot - TumblrBot: WAY better at suggesting things I might like than Facebook. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxldei8L 11 hours ago
- Just found a house in town for grad school. YAY! 17 hours ago
- Photo: He’s helping me unpack. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlcAQ3m 17 hours ago
- He's helping me unpack. instagram.com/p/ZoelCMrRHT/ 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: gifted readers
In my recent post on what we talk about when we talk about “inappropriate” books for kids, I discussed how a book’s treatment of a particular topic is the key to whether or not it is “appropriate” for a certain … Continue reading