About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Photo: She tipped this box over and created a shrine to herself. #sillycat tmblr.co/ZI4ARxneBdmw 14 hours ago
- Photo: As I was petting him just now I realized this is no longer baby fluff; it’s a grownup cat coat. But... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnYmgjE 1 day ago
- Photo: He’s helping. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnVbzCB 2 days ago
- Erbody advise me on how to salvage this table. instagram.com/p/aoHqkGLRP2/ 2 days ago
- ERBODY ADMIRE MAH NEW LIVING/DINING/HIPPIE STORAGE ROOMS. ADMIIIRE. instagram.com/p/aoHb32rRPc/ 2 days ago
Tag Archives: happiness rehab
You wouldn’t know it from my dearth of published works the past few months, but I write. A lot. Not just blog-writing or work-writing, either; I do a fair bit of creative writing. And you’d think after so many years … Continue reading