About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- pyrrha-nyktipolos: taylorswifthecreator: In a sense gossip rags are a form of media that requires a... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10XTCyR 19 hours ago
- "I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: You want to see a death panel, Mr. Halperin? I’ll show you a..." tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10X9sxQ 20 hours ago
- funnybrunette: do you just ever get so mad that you mentally insult every single thing that people do... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10TptaS 1 day ago
- Photoset: archiemcphee: If you’re looking for a little high-tech in your ugly Christmas sweater, Mark Rober... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10TTLUK 1 day ago
- By Request: Positive Self-Talk and Cognitive Exercises for PWD* Experiencing Internalized Ableism and/or... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10RrDQL 1 day ago
Tag Archives: hoboken
In my tenth grade history class, we spent approximately three days on the Depression (1929-1941ish). And we learned the following things: The Depression was very depressing! Everything was sepia-toned and ill-fitting, one-shouldered overalls were the national uniform. No one in … Continue reading →