About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- I bet gin would be intolerable in this. I also bet I would not care, because gin. 4 hours ago
- Poured myself a glass of orange Faygo because it sounded good. It is not good. But I can't stop drinking it. Body, you are weird. 4 hours ago
- Photo: isakit: danialexis: isakit: NOPE. @NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. This screams of the whole trope that compares... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlVKp5P 13 hours ago
- There's no pain management like inadequate pain management. Thank G-d. 13 hours ago
- Photo: isakit: NOPE. @NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. This screams of the whole trope that compares my pain to someone... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlVH7An 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: hoboken
In my tenth grade history class, we spent approximately three days on the Depression (1929-1941ish). And we learned the following things: The Depression was very depressing! Everything was sepia-toned and ill-fitting, one-shouldered overalls were the national uniform. No one in … Continue reading →