About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- TumblrBot - TumblrBot: WAY better at suggesting things I might like than Facebook. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxldei8L 5 hours ago
- Just found a house in town for grad school. YAY! 11 hours ago
- Photo: He’s helping me unpack. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlcAQ3m 11 hours ago
- He's helping me unpack. instagram.com/p/ZoelCMrRHT/ 11 hours ago
- Clawfoot Tub: mdccanon: Dani Alexis: Social Justice Theory Has Totally Destroyed... - mdccanon: Dani Alexis:... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlbdUWE 13 hours ago