About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Photo: She tipped this box over and created a shrine to herself. #sillycat tmblr.co/ZI4ARxneBdmw 1 day ago
- Photo: As I was petting him just now I realized this is no longer baby fluff; it’s a grownup cat coat. But... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnYmgjE 2 days ago
- Photo: He’s helping. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnVbzCB 2 days ago
- Erbody advise me on how to salvage this table. instagram.com/p/aoHqkGLRP2/ 3 days ago
- ERBODY ADMIRE MAH NEW LIVING/DINING/HIPPIE STORAGE ROOMS. ADMIIIRE. instagram.com/p/aoHb32rRPc/ 3 days ago
Tag Archives: libraries
Two things I particularly love about book collecting: It is a game, and I get to make up (some of) the rules. Not all the rules are free for interpretation. The ones that aren’t are mostly dictated by market forces … Continue reading
Brodart (or, for Canadians, Brodart) is not the only maker of those handy dust jacket covers you see on library books, but they’re the classic. And their “How to Apply Brodart Center-Slit Book Jacket Covers” instructions come in both English … Continue reading