About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- TumblrBot - TumblrBot: WAY better at suggesting things I might like than Facebook. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxldei8L 1 hour ago
- Just found a house in town for grad school. YAY! 7 hours ago
- Photo: He’s helping me unpack. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlcAQ3m 7 hours ago
- He's helping me unpack. instagram.com/p/ZoelCMrRHT/ 7 hours ago
- Clawfoot Tub: mdccanon: Dani Alexis: Social Justice Theory Has Totally Destroyed... - mdccanon: Dani Alexis:... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlbdUWE 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: mary schramski
You wouldn’t know it from my dearth of published works the past few months, but I write. A lot. Not just blog-writing or work-writing, either; I do a fair bit of creative writing. And you’d think after so many years … Continue reading