About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- TumblrBot - TumblrBot: WAY better at suggesting things I might like than Facebook. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxldei8L 6 hours ago
- Just found a house in town for grad school. YAY! 11 hours ago
- Photo: He’s helping me unpack. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlcAQ3m 12 hours ago
- He's helping me unpack. instagram.com/p/ZoelCMrRHT/ 12 hours ago
- Clawfoot Tub: mdccanon: Dani Alexis: Social Justice Theory Has Totally Destroyed... - mdccanon: Dani Alexis:... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlbdUWE 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: murder
In my tenth grade history class, we spent approximately three days on the Depression (1929-1941ish). And we learned the following things: The Depression was very depressing! Everything was sepia-toned and ill-fitting, one-shouldered overalls were the national uniform. No one in … Continue reading →
It’s by local (to me) guy Aric Davis; it’s called A Good and Useful Hurt; it comes out in February 2012; and it finally, finally gave me a chance to use, as the entire paragraph in a review, the line … Continue reading →