About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- RT @sarahkendzior: Gillian Flynn's "Gone Girl" is the only novel I've read that captures the new economy. What am I missing? 8 hours ago
- Tell Me About Your Favorite Hot-Beverage Conveyance - I need a new coffee mug/thermos/hot beverage... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlpEAz- 11 hours ago
- Photoset: showslow: Ideal Bookshelves, Jane Mount I love this. So beautiful. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlp0rTC 12 hours ago
- Cats - Every post on the first page of my Tumblr is currently cats. Except this one. (CATS) tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlo9n_j 16 hours ago
- Photo: Sunny Saturday windows are the best. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlnttn4 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: political science
In my tenth grade history class, we spent approximately three days on the Depression (1929-1941ish). And we learned the following things: The Depression was very depressing! Everything was sepia-toned and ill-fitting, one-shouldered overalls were the national uniform. No one in … Continue reading →