About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Cats - Every post on the first page of my Tumblr is currently cats. Except this one. (CATS) tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlo9n_j 3 hours ago
- Photo: Sunny Saturday windows are the best. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlnttn4 4 hours ago
- I'm not a big fan of avocados, but you don't see me lobbying to ban them. thinkprogress.org/health/2013/05… 5 hours ago
- Photo: lagertha-lodbrok: missgingerlee: shamaninasuit: Please help! Richmond, VA, 23235 This is my cat... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlm7V2T 15 hours ago
- Photo: The humans have ice cream and won’t share. Boo. #cats #cute tmblr.co/ZI4ARxlm14-F 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: poverty
Short Version: Useless chapter is useless. Long Version: is long. When we last left our heroes, they had built a railroad that did not crash and then had sex. There’s 850 pages of this crap to go. *passes the popcorn*