About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Michigan women will now have to purchase ‘rape insurance’ to get an abortion | The Raw Story -... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx111rLtb 49 minutes ago
- jaygrl22 asked: First of all, thank you so much for existing!! This blog is wonderful! As for my question:... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx111nf_- 1 hour ago
- Photo: englishteacheronline: Which punctuation mark are you? Is there a punctuation mark for “avoids eye... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx1116uiS 3 hours ago
- Photo: danichuu: vulgarweed: ourtimeorg: An important point to distinguish… Very, very important... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10xvJFd 1 day ago
- Photo: amandaonwriting: How To Write Great Dialogue Modern novels are filled with dialogue. More than 50%... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10xkJ_T 1 day ago