About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Photo: “Sunshine…on mah belleh…makes me happy….” tmblr.co/ZI4ARxljG5eT 30 minutes ago
- "Sunshine...on mah belleh...makes me happy...." instagram.com/p/ZsomwarREf/ 30 minutes ago
- I need a Bible. Which is to say I have a Bible, only it is not in this room and I do not want to get off the couch. #thankgdforinternet 34 minutes ago
- Scouts in the Kyriarchy - I woke up to NPR playing a piece on the BSA’s decision to admit openly gay Scouts... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxljDMF1 46 minutes ago
- RT @norbizness: Massive underemployment, weak recovery, roads and bridges in need of mammoth upgrades. I wish there was a solution for all … 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: true crime
LiveJournal’s Writer’s Block feature recently asked: Do you think that criminals should be able to profit from selling their memoirs, after serving jail time? I have no idea what prompted this question, unless someone thinks Casey “Not Actually Convicted” Anthony … Continue reading