About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- ATTENTION TUMBLR: I HAVE SOLVED FOR GENERATION Y - cabell: Those of us who do not fit comfortably into... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10HDPB2 14 hours ago
- Tell Me, Tumblr Peeps - What’s the coolest activity/project you’ve ever done in an English class? tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10H5KNv 15 hours ago
- Photo: connoisseurofsillyhats: chemicalbydefault: the-socially-awkward-lesbian: baenling: toastheaven:... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10GKZqh 17 hours ago
- elizabitchtaylor: winter look: 1950s perfume counter salesgirl with a “reputation” I MUST KNOW HOW TO GET... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10GK6XN 18 hours ago
- Photo: thesiegeperilous: clatterbane: deducecanoe: moniquill: exit-stage-crowley: Reblog if you have ever... tmblr.co/ZI4ARx10GJyd4 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: witch of wall street
Ask me to name the Gilded Age’s richest millionaires, and like any U.S. schoolchild inculcated in the glories of capitalism, I can give you the list: J.P. Morgan. Andrew Car-NAY-gee. John D. “I’m a Notorious Skinflint and No You Can’t … Continue reading