About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- Photo: Rough day. Time to relax in our favorite sink. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnl2MoH 11 hours ago
- We are in our new house and I am exhausted. But 'tis lovely. 13 hours ago
- Photo: She tipped this box over and created a shrine to herself. #sillycat tmblr.co/ZI4ARxneBdmw 1 day ago
- Photo: As I was petting him just now I realized this is no longer baby fluff; it’s a grownup cat coat. But... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnYmgjE 2 days ago
- Photo: He’s helping. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnVbzCB 3 days ago
Tag Archives: witch of wall street
Ask me to name the Gilded Age’s richest millionaires, and like any U.S. schoolchild inculcated in the glories of capitalism, I can give you the list: J.P. Morgan. Andrew Car-NAY-gee. John D. “I’m a Notorious Skinflint and No You Can’t … Continue reading