About the Blog
Freelance writing advice, book reviews, satirical history, biblio-geekery, literary criticism, social justice commentary, cats, and assorted silliness.
I am a graduate student in literature, a freelance writer, an unabashed feminist, and a personal assistant to two extremely spoiled cats.
I got a law degree once. It didn't take.
- We are in our new house and I am exhausted. But 'tis lovely. 3 hours ago
- Photo: She tipped this box over and created a shrine to herself. #sillycat tmblr.co/ZI4ARxneBdmw 1 day ago
- Photo: As I was petting him just now I realized this is no longer baby fluff; it’s a grownup cat coat. But... tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnYmgjE 2 days ago
- Photo: He’s helping. tmblr.co/ZI4ARxnVbzCB 3 days ago
- Erbody advise me on how to salvage this table. instagram.com/p/aoHqkGLRP2/ 3 days ago
Tag Archives: YA books
Dear Teen Me, A few days before your 30th birthday, you’ll get an e-mail from the folks at Zest Books, asking you to review – and blog about – their upcoming collection of letters from YA authors to their teenage … Continue reading
“Twilight should be considered “inappropriate” by they’re [sic] standards.” “Well, Twilight does do some seriously inappropriate things to the English language.” (a Facebook exchange about my previous post, on “inappropriate” books for kids.) My original plan was to liveblog Twilight … Continue reading