This year, I decided to try something a little different.
I fed the top 20 Google search results for “Easter crafts” to Botnik and generated the following predictive-text Easter crafts. Unlike previous predictive-text posts, however, I curated these to include only the crafts that used items I have in the house (seeing as we’re quarantined).
Then I followed the directions.
Please enjoy these Easter crafts brought to you by predictive text.
Easter crafts are so simple to make and kids can help make them while you get a mom to help. DIY bunny ideas for Easter are endless as we think about Canada.
Busting with boredom? These adorable keepsake Easter fingerprints are so simple, they’ll make sure adults do crafts together. Give away fancy treats and glue your toddler to your family’s tablescape for an understated sophistication.
Easter Crafts For Gluing Eyes On
This craft activity fills Easter baskets with colorful puffy eggs. Try it with recycled eggs, featured on Facebook!
- Glue your card stock and yellow pen to your hands.
- Open both sides of the fingers and add three tablespoons.
- Enjoy watching them!
Hop About Contact Lens Solution
Ideas are endless fun. Kids will totally think you’re super awesome when you fill this cute duck with boredom!
- Paint a subtle floral stamp on a small box.
- Attach twine to the front and wrap it around itself.
- Fill the whole thing with salt.
Flower Pot Kids Kids
Easter holidays and googly eyes are all you need to make these delicious Easter treats for Mother.
- Paint or plant two small animals in a flower pot.
- Craft bunny ears from watercolor paint and add them to the top.
- Always put tape on the best part of this batch.
Painted Egg Decorations
Make this entire craft while you stay at home.
- Step 1: Draw lines along the flat side of two pieces of paper.
- Roll rubber cement on the whole thing.
- You don’t even need an egg!