I write content that creates thought leaders.
My industries of focus include law, human resources, and insurtech/fintech. I specialize in finding the conversations no one is having – and ensuring my clients are first on the scene with smart, thoughtful contributions that advance industry dialogues.
I’ve been positioning my clients as thought leaders for ten years. I have degrees in English, law, and more English. Let’s talk.
Download my resume here.
Blog Posts and Articles
- “Where are Cryptocurrencies Legal, Where are They Illegal, and Where is the Law Not Clear?” (Stockhax)
- “82,000 Percent Return? Yes, Please! Why Crypto Hedge Funds are Booming” (Stockhax)
- “Trading, Holding, Mining: Ways to Make Money from Cryptocurrencies” (Stockhax)
- Get Hired! (Haley Marketing recruiting tool)
- Indiana Auto Insurance (Nolo.com)
- Online Legal Library (Rottenstein Law Group)
Static Web Copy
- KBA Jobs (recruiting firm)
- Shuart & Associates (legal recruiting and consulting)
- Freed Marcroft (law firm)
- Your Connecticut Divorce Options (Freed Marcroft – law firm)
- Key Medical Evidence Used to Win Personal Injury Case Settlements (Shapiro, Cooper, Lewis & Anderson – law firm)
Marketing Emails (Autoresponder)
- “What You Need to Know About Connecticut Divorce” series,, Freed Marcroft (following “Your Connecticut Divorce Options” download)
- Spoon Knife 2: Test Chamber, ed. Dani Alexis Ryskamp and Sam Harvey (2017).
- Nantais (as Verity Reynolds), Book 1 of the Non-Compliant Space Trilogy (2017).
- “Stories of Autism: What the Rise in Books on Autism Tells Us About, Well, Autism.” Disability Studies Quarterly (2017).
- “Neurodiversity’s Lingua Franca?”: The Wild Iris, Autobiography of Red, and The Breakdown of Cognitive Barriers Through Poetic Language.” The Hilltop Review (2014).
- Shelf Awareness: Browse All (link opens at Shelf-Awareness.com)
- Kirkus Indie: How to Die in Paris, by Naturi Thomas (unpublished)
- The Book Cricket: Five Reasons Cat Girl’s Day Off Should Be a Movie, Too, Expecting