Dani Alexis is a freelance writer specializing in corporate communications and content. She earned her M.A. in English Rhetoric and Composition from Western Michigan University in 2015, her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School in 2007 and her B.A. in English, summa cum laude, in 2004.
Dani Alexis is a member of the Modern Language Association, the Society for Disability Studies, Scribes: the American Society of Legal Writers, and the State Bar of Michigan.
Download my resume here.
Copy Writing, Web Content, and Marketing
- KBA Jobs (recruiting firm)
- Shuart & Associates (legal recruiting and consulting)
- Freed Marcroft (law firm)
- Get Hired! (Haley Marketing recruiting tool)
- Indiana Auto Insurance (Nolo.com)
- Online Legal Library (Rottenstein Law Group)
- Your Connecticut Divorce Options (Freed Marcroft – law firm)
- Key Medical Evidence Used to Win Personal Injury Case Settlements (Shapiro, Cooper, Lewis & Anderson – law firm)
Marketing Emails (Autoresponder)
- “What You Need to Know About Connecticut Divorce” series,, Freed Marcroft (following “Your Connecticut Divorce Options” download)
- Spoon Knife 2: Test Chamber, ed. Dani Alexis Ryskamp and Sam Harvey (2017).
- Nantais (as Verity Reynolds), Book 1 of the Non-Compliant Space Trilogy (2017).
- “Stories of Autism: What the Rise in Books on Autism Tells Us About, Well, Autism.” Disability Studies Quarterly (2017).
- “Neurodiversity’s Lingua Franca?”: The Wild Iris, Autobiography of Red, and The Breakdown of Cognitive Barriers Through Poetic Language.” The Hilltop Review (2014).
- Shelf Awareness: Browse All (link opens at Shelf-Awareness.com)
- Kirkus Indie: How to Die in Paris, by Naturi Thomas (unpublished)
- The Book Cricket: Five Reasons Cat Girl’s Day Off Should Be a Movie, Too, Expecting